The Genome Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning Up Some Loose Ends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

Cleaning Up Some Loose Ends Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Up Some Loose Ends   Cleaning Up Some Loose Ends Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I had a run in with a rather...pushy C-O-P and the problem is, he got pushed back into the lake with a few knife wounds in him. His partner saw me, and is taking the law into his own hands by trying to take me out. I know where the man is, and all I need is someone to make sure he leaves me alone. Dead or Alive I don't care as long as he leaves me be.

Target: John Brier

Info: Level 3 C-O-P

Pay: $75 for dead, $100 for alive

Area: Housing

Weaknesses: As a C-O-P he is trained in almost everything, but the thing is he's new and doesn't know the area well. Has no street smarts and is gullible, but is skilled in combat. Recommended to use tricks to kill or persuade him to not attack. Family Man, so threaten his family and a 50/50 chance of him either giving up or attacking you will occur.

Restrictions: Explosives and Sniper Rifles, don't trust them

The Choice:
During this Bounty, if you choose to engage face to face, John, the target, may ask for your help depending on the situation. If you help John, you get a get-out-of-jail-free card and $25.
On the other side, you may choose to kill John or his family. Note: His family dead will cause you to have the $75 pay, BUT will make it easier on you with minimal damage. His wife is a level 2 Merchant, while his teenage son is a level 1 Soldier.
Or you may carry out with the job as normal.
Back to top Go down
https://genomeeffect.forumotion.com

Cleaning Up Some Loose Ends
Page 1 of 1