In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stomping out the Competition

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 pm

The member 'Tyler' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Exp Roll ' : 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://genomeeffect.forumotion.com
Tyler
Apprentace

Character sheet
Money: $55
Weapons: M4 Assault Rifle , Revolver Pistol, RPG-7, Military Grade Knife, Light Armor, (custom) PSA Type C31
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Vass went back to the shop to gain his money from doing the job. He shoved his way into the door and stood infront of the merchant. "There." Vass said in one simple word and held out his armored hand. This was a run in the mill job that went off well for Vass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

The member 'Tyler' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Exp Roll ' : 10
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 pm

"I felt it so here's your pay" the shopkeeper said in a hurry and gave Vass his pay of $15 "The other $5 will pay for what damage happened to my shop, and now I'll give you a lowered upkeep for your weapons, just come and stop by and I'll check on them, for a fee of course but its better priced then the rest of these people. Here's my card" He then gave Vass his business card "Just keep this with you and I'll give you $10 off all upkeeps." The shopkeeper then smiled "I have a business idea, if your willing to hear. I just need an investment of $100 and I can finish making my" he leaned closer to Vass "Grenade launcher. It needs a few more parts and $100 will finish it off. When I strike it big, you'll get a tenth of the profits...agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace

Character sheet
Money: $55
Weapons: M4 Assault Rifle , Revolver Pistol, RPG-7, Military Grade Knife, Light Armor, (custom) PSA Type C31
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Vass gave a quick thought and said,"When I pull up that money, I'll let you know." Vass took the card and the money and walked from the store counting up the bills. They added up. Where to now Vass? Dot asked with a bored tone. Home... Vass said. He grinned and saw the C-O-P's finally getting back home discusted that the calls were fake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Good work Tyler, grant it i had to throw you curve balls because it seemed too...easy...but good work.

Mission Complete!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   

Back to top Go down

Stomping out the Competition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2