The Genome Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umm...I need some...Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $272
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 15

Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 pm

The C-O-P smiled again, or rather even more this time. His knife hit him, But how deep was it? He couldn't tell from here. But he also felt Seth's knife hit into him. He stumbled down to one knee and glanced back at Seth to see the damage he made.

Luna carried out 1 launched of one Wound Roll :

*First roll was really a 5*
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Seth felt the blade, it was deep. He groaned in pain and stumbled forward, ripping the knife out of him and then, he did something stupid. With the adrenalin, he reloaded his pistol AND threw the knife, unloading all 10 bullets plus the knife.

(First 10 are pistol, last is knife)
Sebastian carried out 11 launched of one To Hit Roll :
3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 6 , 4 , 5 , 1 , 5 , 6 , 5
Back to top Go down
https://genomeeffect.forumotion.com
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Seth watched the C-O-P slowly fall, his body was unable to be identified. Seth chuckled, and coughed up blood. He then walked over and looted his body, along with the other 4. He also searched for anything to patch up this wound, but if worse came to worse he would just use the clothings to bandaid himself. The good thing was that the wound didn't go through his stomach, it was just bleeding like hell.

(Luck of 10, so +2)
Sebastian carried out 5 launched of one Looting Roll :
41 , 29 , 33 , 30 , 43

Sebastian carried out 5 launched of one Item Search Roll :
116 , 84 , 21 , 48 , 74
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Seth got $9, $6, $6, $6, and $9 from each body. He then got his items, 2 of the bodies had silencers, and another body had the code to get into the mainframe, but one had something not even Seth thought was possible. They had a medical sowing kit on them. With a smile, Seth stitched himself up, still bleeding. After the stitching, he saw something else and bent over to pick it up. To his surprise, it was a stem cell pill bottle. The instructions was clear, take by mouth, set the pill to whatever the area is, and done within the hour. He opened the bottle and saw only 1 in there, and set that pill to STOMACH. He then swallowed the pill, without water. It went down a little roughly, but Seth knew it would help. Seth then turned to the armory and sighed "I'll get you on the way back" he whispered to the beautiful computer module that controlled the thing. He was close, and could tell.

Seth went back to shadow hoping after that minor...set back. All of those C-O-P-S were level 4 like him, and that made him kinda mad how they damaged him to such a degree. He stopped to take a breather in the shadows and checked his EXP bar

(+2 EXP per person)
Sebastian carried out 5 launched of one Exp Roll :
10 , 7 , 20 , 20 , 23
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Seth chuckled to himself as he was already level 8. He got up and continued his walk, but once he saw the archive room he had to stop. Seth looked at the narrow hallway going up to it, then he looked at one of the walls. Seth kicked the wall, and he saw a silver shine. "Lazers" he sighed, before taking his USB and walking to the nearest computer. He hacked into the security and then found the lazer system "Bingo" he commented before attempting to hack into them

(+2 from Luck)
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Hacking Roll :
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 pm

"YES!" Seth whispered as the system was shown offline. He then searched the desk for anything of value, and also stole a penny to test the lazers. Seth shot open the locks of all 4 drawers, there were 3 little and one big drawer. He then pried them open with the new knife he got and started to search for anything.

(+2 from luck)
Sebastian carried out 4 launched of one Item Search Roll :
137 , 133 , 112 , 38

Sebastian carried out 4 launched of one Looting Roll :
12 , 15 , 9 , 28
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Seth almost screamed from joy once he saw what he got. There were codes to the armory, and codes to one of the less...productive C-O-P cars, along with the code to get out of here without using the air duct. Seth smile became so huge it hurt him, but he cared not. He had the code to a car, the code to open the garage door, and the code to the armory. Plus, he got $3. Seth got out of the area and walked back, casually, to the entrance to the archives. He opened the door with little hassle, because he also undid the electronic lock when he removed the lazers. Then, when he stepped inside, it was a huge computer. Seth got straight ahead to work, and just realized his EMP device switched off by itself. He logged into the computer and cracked his knuckles "Murder first, then the other" he whispered to himself and got straight to work.

(+2 from Luck)
Sebastian carried out 2 launched of one Hacking Roll :
2 , 7
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Seth chuckled and searched up a few more names, seeing how this kid was now cleaner then a whistle. He found his own name, along with the names of 3 other hackers in his gang, all for cyber warfare. "Ah...so that's what you want huh? Ok!" he then went back to work on the 4 new records to erase those too.

(+2 from luck)
Sebastian carried out 4 launched of one Hacking Roll :
7 , 10 , 2 , 4
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Seth smiled brilliantly and logged out the computer, and this time he opened the holo map and saw that the door to the garage was literally 3 yards away. He walked over to it and typed in the code, then the car he had gotten from the desk showed infront of him. He typed in the start up code and the garage slowly opened. Seth drove out slowly and smiled at the kid "Both are done, pay up kiddo. $175 on the dot. And if you want I'll give you a ride home" he then whistled and then told the guy, who was in his gang, in charge of the blockades to allow him to leave in this car. The guy nodded and Seth nodded back.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm

The kid had his mouth wide open. Slowly he pull out the total of $175 and climbed into the car with Seth. "A ride home would be good."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:20 pm

Seth drove the kid home and turned to look at him, locking the doors. "That'll be $5, because of gas prices" he smiled and chuckled "Or you can just not hang with them anymore. What's your JOB? Looks to me like you can become a thief, how's about you join my gang. I think you've heard of us... Retribution?" he gave the kid their card and on it was their website "Pro hackers, but we do need somethings such as good thieves and protection. Well, I for one don't need it but still." he chuckled and unlocked the door "Just think about it kid"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:42 pm

The kid too the card and smiled at him. "Sure I'll think about it. But I don't know. You might have some luck though. My parents run a shop for that car of yours. I'll join to help you out, I guess. I did nearly kill you." Then he remembered he had to hand over the five more dollars. "I'll call."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 pm

"See ya kid" Seth said as the kid left. He sat in the car for a little while and sighed "Ok, back to my apartment, tomorrow...mechanics." he memorized the street address and sighed "I know where this guy works..." he whispered before speeding back home.

(Considering how Declan is Luna's brother, and Luna said to approve myself...)

Mission Accomplished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm...I need some...Help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genome Effect :: New York :: Government :: Completed Jobs/Bounties and their posts-
Jump to: