In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A good time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Apprentace

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Knife
Level: 1

PostSubject: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Jessica stared out over the water of the docks with a glazed look over her eyes. She loved the feeling that the waves gave her as she watched them flop over each other, dominating. Jessica got up and moved closer to a bench near the water. She opened her hand and used a bowl of telekinesis to whip a ball of water above her hand. Jessica smiled as she watched it roll in the air. She forgot all about the laws for psychics using their powers in public..She just wanted to do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Seth, on the otherhand, was sitting under a tree in the shade with his laptop open. He was just doing normal things, like surfing the web and searching up randomized things. He saw a few things that made him smile, such as the newest tech gear. Seth was always a gear head, and he especially loved his pistols and swords. He saw one pistol, a new model and was about $1,000,000, and had the power to make things levitate using Psychic barrier system and some other tech he wasn't familiar with. "What a beauty" he said out loud, the thing was that the laptop and the way he was sitting it was pointed to Jessica. "Shes a beauty, and can use telekinesis....god I would do anything for her"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://genomeeffect.forumotion.com
Ashley
Apprentace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Jessica's eyes slapped open and she dropped the ball immediately. She looked at the guy across from her with a hard blush and fear coursing through her veins. Jessica studied his face for a moment, and saw..bliss. She was getting scared. I'm so stupid..How could I not even see him sitting there?! I'm such a idiot! I'm breaking the law! Jessica's heart was hammering, and she didnt even notice that the water had gotten her wet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Seth heard something scream out in his head and he looked over "Oh...." he blushed a little and realized what he had just said "Um....you wanna see what..umm..." he kinda just sat there. Then, he finally spoke "Hey, care to join me? Seems like you got a little wet there" He chuckled to himself and smiled a little seeing how he got her wet from saying those things. Seth was just trying to be friendly and didn't wanna just laugh, but at the same time he couldn't hold it back. Seth chuckled quietly to himself under his smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Jessica was at a lose for words for a second.."I..uh..ok". She said once she could actually speak. Jessica quickly turned to side and pulled out a napkin. She made it look like she was drying herself off when she was really lifting the water off of her. She didnt get it all, but she got enough to where it would dry soon. Jessica turned back with her shy smile on and running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Seth chuckled and slid over making room for the running girl. He continued to chuckle when he spoke "Don't seem too eager now will ya? It'll make ya seem desperate" He looked at his computer and slid it back to his desktop, and the desktop looked like a matrix screen with red and green letters flying downwards. In the center was a small dot of blue plasma, and then around that was a yellow band of light. He always loved the raw elements and electronics in general. He sighed and looked at the time, a little past noon.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Jessica blushed harder. What is going on??? She looked at his computer screen and smiled. ''I like your background..and I dont really know any better..I've never had time for a relationship''. Jessica said, looking down. After a minute or two of silence she looked back at the guy and smiled a little then looked off into the sea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Seth chuckled "Well by the look of your face you heard me talking about a telekinetic object huh? Or something that controls it?" he looked at the girl's face and shook his head again "Ya know blushing doesn't help anything riight, plus your too trusting. I'm a stranger, well names Seth Nav. You'll probably know me as Navi though, fastest hacker this side of the world." He boasted a little. It never hurt to go on an ego trip every once in a while. He looked around the port and chuckled "This is probably the only tree until central park, and the place isn't the best to be at right now I guess" he checked around him and sighed "I think, if you want the best water around, we should take a field trip to central park unless you like it here."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Jessica just looked at him for a moment. He called her too trusting. Her..of all people..was too trusting? Jessica shook her head to herself. He doesnt know what I've been through..He doesnt know how many people I've had to kill to stay safe..to survive another day. Jessica leaned back on the bench and bit her lip. She suddenly looked at his laptop and smiled as it started floating. ''I'm Jessica Newel, most powerful psychic on the continent''. She said, doing a little boasting of her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Seth chuckled "Then try to read what I'm thinking about doing Miss Newel" he chuckled and heard multiple C-O-P cars fly by, it was normal. He gazed over at Jessica and then left a small comment behind with his gaze "Ya know I never heard of ya, and a lot of info travels through these ears of mine" he smiled a little then, and only then, did he realize how close she sat to him.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Jessica put her hand on Seth's and smiled. ''Thats very good for you, but it's my job not to be known''. Jessica said in Seth's mind. She smiled then let go of his hand and looked back at the docks. Jessica took a deep breath and put her hands behind her head as a sea breeze threw mist over them. It wasnt enough to get anyone significantly wet, but it left a little sheen on Jessica's skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Seth chuckled "Wrong move" he then took out a small knife and spoke "See? Never turn your back on anyone. Even someone like me." he then replaced the knife and packed up his laptop and called for his car, which then sped back to him and he got in, opening the door for Jessica "Common in, let's not waste time Miss Newel"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Jessica raised a quizzical eyebrow and for a second contemplated running. She just shook her head and shrugged. Jessica got up and into Seth's car. She looked around after buckling up. She really liked the way that his car looked. It had that..Dont Fuck With Me look. Jessica pushed the hair out of her eyes and settled down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dran
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Just as they were about to pull up a C.O.P came up and knocked on the window... "What are you up tonight?" he said addressing Seth and he bent down to look into the car. He was noisy but he wasn't there for any reason then he saw the small knife. "Miss are you alright?" He asked wonder if she was a hostage. The knife was of legal size but it was always good not to take risk. Besides it was always fun to bust a random thugs balls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Seth sighed "She almost got jumped by those Black Heart gang thugs before I ran in with my knife. They all ran off when they saw me and my blade, because none of them had a weapon on them. As you can tell mine is regulation size and is only here for my own protection, and she is a psychic but the law dictates that she cannot use her powers unless its a legal job." He looked up at the C-O-P and chuckled "Or you can talk to this" he whispered, having a hand on a C-O-P badge that he got and remade it for his own name. He even hacked into the mainframe to make this new ID of an undercover C-O-P.
Back to top Go down
Dran
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 pm

The C.O.P gave him a dirty look of anger and stared at him and the badge for a moment. "Be on your way before I decide to bust your ass anyway." he said as he began walking away from the car back on his way. The avoided law today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Worker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Seth chuckled and looked at his passenger "Don't worry its not real, just a good copy plus I'm, in the database, an undercover." He started the car and begun to drive away "So..where were we going? I forgot" as Seth was speaking, he replaced his knife and looked around at the skyscrapers. Each were at least 100 stories high. He sighed and looked at the road ahead "They tore down nature because of immigrants" Seth whispered to himself, being a native of the area Seth and his family hated the new comers that stole not only their jobs, but also the nature around them.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good time   Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Jessica masked her laughter under a disgruntled and scared glance at the guard. She smiled shakily and looked at Seth admirably, like he was her savior. Jessica, on the inside, was laughing her butt off. Boy this guy sure knows how to lie... Jessica smiled a little at the guard, hoping he'll go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good time   

Back to top Go down

A good time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genome Effect :: New York :: Docks-
Jump to: