The Genome Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retribution Gang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

Retribution Gang Empty
PostSubject: Retribution Gang   Retribution Gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:40 am

Name: Retribution
Leader: Seth Nav "Navi"
Second In Command: Whoever is the 'flavor of the month'
Gang Symbol: Retribution Gang Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHBFWomVCVKgEziVgehE_vQ16mkORanHSPS1VuqMx21xELpQFh Either worn as a ring, neckless, or on a shirt, or tattoo. Seth has a ring.
Benefits: Great Hackers, Great money, Great protection...well to today's standards.
Gang Size: 19 NPC's 1 PC (Me)
Back to top Go down
https://genomeeffect.forumotion.com
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $272
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 15

Retribution Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution Gang   Retribution Gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 am

HEY! What happened to me and you being in the same gang? Hmmm? Well anyways

APPROVED!
Retribution Gang BLUEROSE
Back to top Go down

Retribution Gang
Page 1 of 1