The Genome Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Need of Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

In Need of Help Empty
PostSubject: In Need of Help   In Need of Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:39 pm

(As with all jobs, NPC's will post them unless you state otherwise)

Names Decan, I need someone to get me across town so I can deliver a package. I would if I could but this package seems pretty valuable to the wrong people. Meet me at the Docks so I can give you the specifics.

Amount of People MAX for this job: 3

Pay: Will Pay $30 for the trip and an additional $5 per attacker killed. All pay will be given at the end of the job.

Info: Protect Client and bring him to objective (Housing is objective)

Extra: If the package is damaged, the client deducts $10 from your pay. If the client is hurt, he will deduct $5 from your pay. If the recipient of the package gets hurt, the Client will deduct $10 from your pay.

The Choice: At the end, you may choose to kill both the level 5 client and the level 1 recipient in order to steal the package (Worth $100) and take their money ($100), but will not guarantee life.
Choose to walk away with your money and both people alive, you will get payed according to the above.
Back to top Go down
https://genomeeffect.forumotion.com

In Need of Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genome Effect :: New York :: Government :: Jobs Board-
Jump to: