The Genome Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stomping out the Competition

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

Stomping out the Competition Empty
PostSubject: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Need help with this new merchant. Opened up a shop next to mine and now we are in competition. All I need is someone to cause some trouble in his store, maybe rob it I don't know just make sure you close him down.

Pay: $20 and a discount on ammo (Lowered Upkeep on weapons by $10)

Difficulty: Not Very High

Owner of the other store is a Merchant level 5

BOTH stores are ammo stores, so probably weapon behind desk.

C-O-P-S station is down the block

Both stores are "hole in the wall" (small) stores like convenient stores in the cities of today.
Back to top Go down
https://genomeeffect.forumotion.com
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet
Money: $55
Weapons: M4 Assault Rifle , Revolver Pistol, RPG-7, Military Grade Knife, Light Armor, (custom) PSA Type C31
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:31 pm

I got this one
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Have Fun

Bellow this point is the post

Last edited by Sebastian on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet
Weapons: M4 Assault Rifle , Revolver Pistol, RPG-7, Military Grade Knife, Light Armor, (custom) PSA Type C31

PostSubject: Stomping out the compition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:50 pm

An armored man standing roughly 6'9" shouldered his way into an ammo store. He looked left and right as if looking for something. Careful Vass, the store owner has a hidden weapon under the counter, Dot said not quite inside his head but also not aloud. He replied with a thought he knew Dot could hear, Gotcha Dot... He was on his guard. His combat knife was hidden in his body armors wrist and walked up to the clerk.
In a gruff voice, the man, Vass, said,"Your job...I'm here for it."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:02 pm

(In this post, I am being the NPC's and hazards if needed)

The Hispanic man nodded "Very good, now you see" he said rather fast "There is this guy literally one door down, he is not only taking my business but also taking my supplies too, waving down some trucks saying to drop off the shipments here. All I need you to do is shut him down, or shut him up. I don't care how you do it" Slowly, the man's voice lowered "But the C-O-P-S are down the street and the man is said to have a shotgun behind the counter." He then straightened up "You can stalk up on ammo here if you need, or a grenade, its all free of charge for now. Just take what you absolutely need and go!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Vass nodded and grunted. He grabbed five clips for his M4, and two grenades. Can you try to make anymore noise? Vass chuckled and grabbed two more grenades. Apperently so... She said to Vass with a sigh. Vass nodded at the shop owner and went to the store his target was located at. His M4 was strapped across his back.
Careful! That shop keeper was lying! There's a shotgun under the counter. Vass grunted affirmative. He walked up to the man, looking extremely intimidating in his armor.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 pm

The shopkeeper yelled out the door "Remember the shotgun!" and then darted back inside behind his own counter. He hid and waited. Then a C-O-P car came zooming down the block and continued on. The other shopkeeper looked out the glass door and said "Welcome to my shop, take a look around!" and he went back to helping the customers at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Vass ignored the man and pretended to look around waiting for the costumer to leave. While hidden behind a shelf, he took out a small grenade and set a timer on it. He quickly hid it and started walking around looking for a good vantage point to view the whole store. Dot, check the C-O-P's scanners, keep them away from the store.. Got it Vass Dot replied and set to her work.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm

The shopkeeper kept a careful watch on the new guy and looked around the store, then begun to take inventory as normal after a customer bought something. Something wasn't right about the new guy, he came in armed to the teeth and it was very...peculiar. As the shopkeeper took inventory, he saw the peculiar customer watch him. Then, the shopkeeper begun to search for anything out of the ordinary.

Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Searching Roll :
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 pm

The shopkeeper felt releaved as he found nothing, but unannounced to him the peculiar man didn't drop anything...yet. He got back up and walked back behind the counter, prepared to search again when the man left. The shopkeeper, in the meantime, looked busy but instead was using his perifral vision to keep an eye on the new customer. Another C-O-P car zoomed down the street.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Vass found a grenade box of trainee grade. He looked down at it and stood directly infront of it with his back to everyone as he picked a grenade from the box and pretended to inspect the grenade. He looked down at the box. He didn't look back as he began to slip an extra grenade.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:46 pm

The member 'Tyler' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Test Roll' : 32
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 pm

The grenade rolled out to the open and the shopkeeper saw it. He walked over to the armed grenade and saw it was set off with the timer. The shopkeeper sighed and deactivated it, but realized it wasn't his model. The shopkeeper then chucked it out the door and set off the store alarm for the C-O-P-S to come. Then, the shopkeeper ducked behind the counter and grabbed his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Vass cursed colorfully and shot the box of grenades. He dive rolled out of the building as the bullet hit the grenades. He darted off like a bullet without a trace. He made a sharp turn down an ally way and leaned his back against the wall. He looked back to see the site of sirrens and the building in flames. Nothing lived from that. Dot, whats the chatter on those C-O-P units? Vass said to Dot. They are just ariving, to many reports of people fleeing the area. No reported reports of armored men Dot chimmed after Vass asked Dot.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Both shopkeepers felt the blast as it decimated the small store. A few C-O-P-S stormed the blown in store as the other shop was shaking. They begun to question some witnesses, all of these C-O-P-S were foot patrol men. They then approached the armored man and asked him a few questions "Any idea what happened? Why are you here? How did you know to dodge out?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 pm

"Well sir, after all that I am a trained soldier, I heard a gun go off, and in the split second I rolled out as soon as i can, a split second reaction thing, ya know?" Vass said. "I was looking for more mags for my M4." Vass explained away why he was there in the first place. "But when that gun shot went off, my instinctes kicked in and I just reacted."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:19 am

More C-O-P-S Swarmed the armored man and asked another round of questions "Who did it? How was the explosion caused?" Before Vass heard a voice in his coms

"hello? sorry im intruding....good work but you damaged my shop! Pay deduction...but other then that good work. Make sure the c-o-p-s leave" then, a little bit of static before "stop by my shop for your pay"

After that, the C-O-P-S continued to swarm before asking one thing "Show me the magazine you have loaded" and then, the sheriff stuck out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Dot! Get them away! I don't care how! Vass said to Dot scared. Gotcha Vass! Dot said setting to work. She accessed C-O-P's mikes and set to work setting out an emergency call to all units other wised engaged while at the same time setting off the alarms in five major banks.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 pm

'Hacking Roll' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:57 pm

The C-O-P-S all heard of the robbery and 99% of them dashed to the scene. Only one that was left now was the Sheriff, a level 4 and really new to the job. He had on him his revolver (Small arms Trainee weapon) and a night stick (Blunt Weaponry, Apprentice level). His hand was still extended. "They have that until I get there" he added, still waiting. "Your clip sir. Just wanna check it." Both hands, at this point, were away from his weapons and would take a little bit of time before the Sheriff could grab them. "We have a hell load of C-O-P-S, and right now we have more then what we need. 5 bank robberies can be taken care of without my help"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:17 pm

The man was asking to many questions. Vass's eyes narrowed and in a blink of an eye, the combat knife shot from the secret compartment in his wrist armor and into his hand. He swung the blade for the neck of the sheriff looking to kill him with a single swipe.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:17 pm

'Wound Roll' : 6
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Vass grinned as the man's throat was cut and he dropped dead. He looked left then right and dragged the mans body into the ally way. He then began searching his body for money.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:21 pm

'Looting Roll' : 42
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Apprentace
Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Vass grinned as he felt Dots pressence catalog the information gained during the two encounters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stomping out the Competition   Stomping out the Competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stomping out the Competition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genome Effect :: New York :: Government :: Completed Jobs/Bounties and their posts-
Jump to: