The Genome Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umm...I need some...Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Declan
Trainee
Declan

Character sheet
Money: $12
Weapons: M9 Pistol (Trainee Pistol), Hidden Wrist Blade (Trainee Concealed Blade), HOTWIRING Kit (Trainee Hot Wireing Kit, includes Wire cutters/strippers, rubber cuplings, and rubber gloves), Dirt Bike (Trainee Vehicle
Level: 3

Umm...I need some...Help Empty
PostSubject: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 pm

My parents are gonna KILL me! I need help...

Someone please help me...I need someone to hack into the mainframe of the C-O-P-S and kinda delete my new record. Stupid friends framed me for shoplifting and then murder. Shouldn't have given them Grandpa's knife. I need an experienced hacker...

Pay: $50 for removing Shoplifting, $100 for removing murder, $150 for removing both

Hazards: Its a C-O-P station....so your gonna need to watch out, they have like traps everywhere.
Thankfully, in the area I live in the closest C-O-P station is a rookie C-O-P station, so like level 2
C-O-P-S guarding the place. As rookies they won't have guns so yea use a gun dude/dudette that takes this job.

Come to the station, just infront of it and I'll talk to you, near the parking lot to the East.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Defiantly my thing

I CALL IT!
Back to top Go down
https://genomeeffect.forumotion.com
Declan
Trainee
Declan

Character sheet
Money: $12
Weapons: M9 Pistol (Trainee Pistol), Hidden Wrist Blade (Trainee Concealed Blade), HOTWIRING Kit (Trainee Hot Wireing Kit, includes Wire cutters/strippers, rubber cuplings, and rubber gloves), Dirt Bike (Trainee Vehicle
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Do it

Here's Seb's Job Post
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)

PostSubject: Umm...I need some....Help...   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Seth approached the top of the parking lot building. He looked across and saw the C-O-P station and he grinned. "Now where is this kid?" he asked out loud, in an almost whisper. Seth called his men to cut off all the roads to this place and to make sure no reinforcements get through. Seth piered over the railing to see the kid, and he chuckled "Kid, up here. Name's Seth, Gonna take the job. Wait here I'll be out in no time" and with that, Seth jumped onto the rooftop after a run and found an entrance hatch. He slipped in without a sound.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Seth swooped in with a small smile, seeing the pearly white floors from the airduct he was in. Slowly, he pulled out a holographic map of the place and found where he was, and where he needed to be. A few hundred yards away, about the length of a football field. Simple enough He thought, continuing to walk carefully through the airduct. Seth passed by a group of C-O-P-S, and stopped, contemplating if he would move or not. Seth begun to move, hoping they wouldn't realize the rattling in the airduct.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Seth cursed at the airduct rattling, and the fact that one of the C-O-P-S looked up at him didn't help. "Shit" Seth whispered, taking out his silenced M9 pistol just incase. He continued to move by, wishing he had the recording of a mouse or something for this occasion. He continued to walk, still looking at the C-O-P-S. The second one grabbed his radio Seth thought They all die
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $272
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 am

(I will be controlling the C-O-P-S and any other hazards that show up)

The first C-O-P-S that heard, more or less, Seth rolling around in the airducks alerting the other three around him. They might not have had any guns on them, but they were great at blades. The first C-O-P that heard Seth walked out of the room heading for the outside to the ducks. There was a switch out there that he could use if there were any problems. It would smoke out their problem so to say, if there was something in there to smoke out. But it was all the way on the other side and outside. About a 10 minute walk/run and also him being a rookie it took him about 5 minutes just to find the thing. The other three that were in the room pulled out their knives, exiting the room to different locations.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Seth popped down out of the duct, as silent as he could, and ran up behind one of them. Then, with his silenced pistol, aimed for the head and shot about 10 feet away.

Stealth roll= for the surprise
To Hit roll=for the kill
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Stealth Roll :
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one To Hit Roll :
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:05 pm

Seth chuckled as the C-O-P dropped dead on the floor. Regardless if he saw Seth or heard him the C-O-P was now dead from a headshot. Seth walked over to his body and looted his clothing and knife, along with his radio and he then checked if the guy had any money on him.

(Amount of money received= roll divided by 12 and rounded to the nearest whole number, if the roll is a 1 then no money)
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Looting Roll :
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Seth grinned at his fortune, $2. Then, Seth turned off the mic part of the radio and made sure he could hear where the others were. He checked the I.D of this C-O-P and saw he was a level 2.

(EXP gained= rolled amount +1)
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Exp Roll :
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Seth then checked his status, 25 EXP for killing this C-O-P with the headshot. Pleased, Seth continued onwards to find the next one, who seemed kinda shakey. He slipped away and listened closely to the radio, he then pinpointed the direct location of the C-O-P and activated his hand-held EMP device, then out in the open shot 4 times at the C-O-P, where the C-O-P could see him.

Sebastian carried out 4 launched of one To Hit Roll :
4 , 1 , 1 , 3
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Seth saw the C-O-P get shot, not once but twice. He prayed to see the C-O-P go down without a fight, and saw that the C-O-P had on a bulletproof vest. Seth swore and shot another 2 bullets, hoping to make the C-O-P stay down.

(2 wound rolls for previous hits)
Sebastian carried out 2 launched of one Wound Roll :
5 , 6

(2 hit rolls for new bullets)
Sebastian carried out 2 launched of one To Hit Roll :
6 , 2
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Seth landed a headshot, but it was right as the man's body grew limp. Now he rushed over and looted his body, stealing whatever money he had. This C-O-P was like the last, a level 3. Seth took the man's wallet and felt it was slightly heavier then the others, so maybe he had double digit cash on him!

(EXP= +2 [edited])
(Looting=maximum amount of money is $10, gets nothing on a roll of a 1, gets $10 on a 40 or higher, all other rules from previous looting applies)
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Looting Roll :
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Exp Roll :

Note: EXP roll was 10, Looting roll was 36, just messed up

EXP should have been +2 from my 10 LUCK...which I forgot to add in.

so I SHOULD have gotten 12 EXP...sorry again

Last edited by Sebastian on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Seth grumbled as the man just had alot of letters, he grabbed the $3 from the wallet and continued to move on, watching slowly as his EXP rose on his monitor. Seth walked around the corner and picked up his EMP device, then disabled it and escaped back into the first room. He looked at his map, and decided a new route. This time, though, he would need to go through the armory. Seth sighed, and if he had time he decided to try and loot that armory on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:36 pm

The first C-O-P made it outside trying to figure out where the stupid switch was. Once it was on the whole station was going to feel like a sana. He might get hell for it later if it turned out that it was nothing more then a larg rat or even a cat. But you could never be too sure about this. But where was that switch again? "Hey...where is the switch on this thing?" he radioed in. A moment passed. "I don't know, Manny knows though." The first cop nodded to himself and tried again. "Hey Manny you know where this thing is?" a moment passed and he was answered. "Left hand side." "Ten-four." The first C-O-P found the switch and turned it on. With nothing else to do out here he decided that it would be best to head back to the break room again to see if the lazy asses even moved. "Hey where is everyone going?" he asked. a moment passed. "Heading to the left side, just past the armory." He waited for a moment for the other two. Nothing. He sighed. "Must have left them off...Alright if you are listening I'm heading down to you guys. Ten-four."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Seth's eyes opened wide "Crap they know something is up" he rechecked his map, and saw the only route was through the armory. Now he was pissed, Seth reloaded his gun and continued to walk, the EMP device off and strapped to his belt. Seth was tired of this easy mission becoming so damn difficult, so he mad-dashed to the area where they all were. He checked around him and found a way up. Seth ran two steps up a wall, and kicked off to grab hold of a ledge. He then hoisted himself up and saw the metal bars, but then looked across the narrow hallway and saw that the lights were old fashion yet stable. He jumped onto one and pulled himself up again, and then dashed across them. Seth begun to pant half way to the armory, and then saw that his route was coming to a close. He dropped down and peeked around the corner to see 5 C-O-P-S bunched up. With a sigh Seth turned on the EMP device, but first checked his clip count. It was full, all 10 bullets there. He checked where his knife was and saw that it was easy to grab hold of. Seth then closed his eyes before hearing the C-O-P-S talk.

"So why are we here?" one asked. "Training exercise, now we wait for the Sheriff to come around and then we get our guns and go out back to the firing range." Another replied. The third one chuckled. "Or maybe we are just here for no reason" the forth one added. The fifth one stood still and silent. Seth peeked around the corner and made a mad-dash to cover.

(Stealth roll=the stealth stat modifier(+1) + the speed stat modifier (+1) + the roll)
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Stealth Roll :
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 pm

One of the C-O-P-S glanced at the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 pm

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Spotting Roll' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Seth was relieved as he was perfectly undetected. They begun to talk again as he quietly moved around the planter into position. He peeked over with his gun and counted to 5, then waited. After he counted, Seth shot the entire clip into the group, 2 shots per person.

C-O-P 1 (no negatives because of close range)
1 , 5

C-O-P 2
5 , 5

C-O-P 3
2 , 3

C-O-P 4
2 , 3

C-O-P 5
4 , 4
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:41 pm

(Wound Roll!)
C-O-P 1
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Wound Roll :

C-O-P 2
5 , 1

C-O-P 3

C-O-P 4

C-O-P 5
3 , 2
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Seth watched 3 out of the 5 C-O-P-S fall, one he could tell was dead and the other 2 were dying. A fourth one was holding his stomach, blood slowly soaked his shirt before he yelled "GET HIM!" and started to limp over. The 4th C-O-P was hit in his (Gonna roll to see what! 1-3 for arm, 4-6 for leg!)

Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:10 pm

The other C-O-P was hit in the arm, which would prove damaging to him in combat. These C-O-P-S weren't going to be able to live for long, especially after Seth pulled out his knife that he had gotten from one of the C-O-P-S. He shanked at the one holding his gut, right across the neck and pushed him to the other 4. Now it was just Seth and the final C-O-P. Seth smiled a little bit and taunted "Common"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

The C-O-P sneered at Seth and pull out his knife. He knew that he couldn't do very well with the his arm shot. So the only thing he coud do was throw it and hope to kill him. But his right arm was also the one being shot...so this was going to be a stretch. Quickly as he could he threw the knife at Seth.
(-2 for using his left arm)

Luna carried out 1 launched of one To Hit Roll :
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 pm

Seth chuckled as the man slowly threw the knife, so in turn Seth opted to roll and slice. He was aiming for the neck, or the heart. Regardless, Seth took a semi-step back and pushed off, rolling away from the knife and hopefully dodging it. Seth had a back-up, and if he were to miss his own knife, he was going to roundhouse kick the man and then try to stab again.

Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one Dodge Roll :
Sebastian carried out 1 launched of one To Hit Roll :

NOTES: Original rolls were 3 and 3
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Worker
Sebastian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Seth failed his roll, and instead the knife hit where it was going to. But the thing was, his knife hit the C-O-P. Now it was just a matter of where and how deep. Seth couldn't see, his eyes were closed and all he felt was pain.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm...I need some...Help   Umm...I need some...Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm...I need some...Help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genome Effect :: New York :: Government :: Completed Jobs/Bounties and their posts-
Jump to: