The Genome Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coincidence? I think not!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Knife
Level: 1

Coincidence? I think not!  Empty
PostSubject: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Jessica sighed heavily as she walked up the, what seemed, endless flights of stairs. Oh come ON...This is taking WAY to long..I would levitate up these stairs..but its not allowed in public..Damn C.O.P.S... Jessica sighed out loud and kept walking. She was very glad that she didnt have groceries like she did yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $272
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Ellisia walked out of her appartment and gently closed it. She was going to be going out for something or another. She was really bored just sitting down doing nothing or just cleaning her weapons. And speaking of weapons, she had just picked up her new moter bike the other day. But she was still to test it out on everyday life. So unless something else happened she was going to go look at it. But just as it turned out there was a girl walking up the stairs. Elli stood off to the side to let her pass.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Jessica smiled sweetly and murmured Hi to the girl coming out of her apartment. Jessica kept walking and hit the pair of stairs with a equally heavy sigh as before. Some thoughts started buzzing in her mind. I wonder where she was going..I like her shoes..I wonder where she got them..She seemed nice..Her eyes are very pretty..I want mine to shine like that.... All weird thoughts, yes. But anything to relieve the boredom.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Ellisia started to walk down the stairs when she paused. She looked back at the girl walking up the stiars. She couldn't remember if she saw her or not. But it could have been possible. "Do you live in this building?" she asked the girl. "Or are you visiting someone?" Elli wasn't always such a go out and talk kinda person. But then again she needed to. If she didn't start getting out there then she was going to start to loose some of her power over her gang.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Jessica turned around quickly, startled from her train of thought. ''I..yes''. Jessica nodded. She walked back down the steps she was just on and in front of the girl. ''I live on the 13th floor. This building needs a elevator..pronto''. Jessica said with a smile, trying to be funny. Probably failing though.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Ellisia smiled. "Yes I think that they really do need to have one. It takes forever to go up or down these things. The first floor people are very lucky, but you know we aren't." And it sucks when you're tying to walk up the stairs when you get grazzed by a bullet. "So..." Elli continued. "You seem really quiet. I wouldn't think you'd want to go clubing, would you? I think it would be really fun with another person, even if it's someone you just met."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Jessica blinked for a minute. Then she snapped back to life. ''Oh..Umm..sure!''. Jessica shook the glazed look off from her face. She had heard that thought..Jessica hadnt even thought about the fact that this girl had thoughts, and despite herself, was broadcasting VERY loudly.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Ellisia smiled more. "Good! Well I think that we can just..." She paused and looked down at what she was wearing. "Oh this won't work...I can't go clubing looking like this." She glanced at the girl in front of her. "Why don't you step into my appartment and get changed. I have a lot of things you can have." Ellis unlocked the door and stepped back inside, walking to her bedroom, which had her new flame like sword with what looked like flames were in them. "Just go grab anything you want out of my closet."

She did the same thing and grabbed what she wanted, stepping into the bathroom changing into this:
Spoiler:
Her blue rose tattoo was showing on her stomach, making her sigh. I keep forgetting about that. I'm going to have to bring my longer boots so I can hide a knife in there...just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Jessica smiled. ''I like your tattoo''. She walked into the girls closet and Jessica's jaw dropped. Sure their closets were the same size, they all were. But DAMN! There were clothes or shoes in every nock and cranny! Jessica shook her head and walked deep into the closet, and emerged 10 minutes later wearing:
Coincidence? I think not!  KaityDance
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Ellisia nodded and quickly put on her boots, slipping in her tow knives in each. "Alright I think that's good too. So you ready to go in styler?" Elli dusted off her skirt and adjusted her belt before glancing at the door. "It's a quick run down the stairs that you just walked up, but it's worth it." Elli started to walk back out and waited at the door to lock it. "Just head down stairs to the front and I'll be right there again. I have to go pick up mu baby."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Jessica's mind went blank for a minute.. ''You..have a baby?''. Jessica knew stuff like this happened to some people but..come on! This girl didnt look like she knew how to fill a bottle if the directions slapped her in the face! Jessica shook her head. I am very paranoid sometimes... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:47 am

Ellisia smiled, "Oh no not really a baby. But I do have to go around and pull it out of the garage." She spind the keys in one finger. "Now just hurry downstairs. I have to run down the back staircase to get there." She waved. "I'll be back I promise!" Elli was having too much fun with this. This girl was too good to just pass up. And her winning smile seemed to be working. Quickly she raced down the stairs, jumping the railing the last bit without a problem. "Alright baby...lets take you out for a test run, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Jessica just shook her head and walked out after the girl. Jessica saw her jump over the last rail and she just could NOT resist the temptation. Jessica hiked her dress up and got onto the rail. She wobbled for a second then get her balance. Jessica took a deep breath then tipped over the edge. She smiled as she fell through the silent stairway. Jessica, at the last minute, bent her body forward; feet first, then slowed her fall with a field of telekinesis. Jessica landed lightly and then walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Ellisia ran outside and pulled open the garage to see her bike sitting there. A smile slipped onto her face. "What's up baby?" she asked to the blue moter bike. She twirled the keys once more before getting on and starting it. Elli reved the engine once before driving out to the other girl out there. "ALright hop on. Take the helmet and you'll be just fine." Ellisai said cheerfully as she handed the girl the helmet. "And also don't forget to hold on a bit."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:42 pm

''Dammit my hair..''. Jessica said as she pulled on the helmet and closed the visor. She smiled to herself. Maybe this wasnt going to be so bad? Besides, Jessica needed a friend anyway. Jessica put one leg around the seat, pulled her dress down, (vanity first right?) and wrapped her arms around Ellisia's waist.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Ellisia reved it once more, "Alright, first test drive for Rose Thron is on it's way!" She kicked off and sped off. The wind blew past her, making her hair fly out behind her and the girl behind her. The club wasn't that far away, but she just wanted to ride on the bike a bit. Everything seemed to check out fine. THe gun didn't suddenly pop up, the insterments were working, nothing seemed out of the norm. As for the sheilding she would test that laters. 'Alright everything seems in order. Time to head off to the club.' With a quick turn to the right Elli took them off to the club.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Jessica held on tightly on each turn. She hoped that she wasnt squeezing hard enough to hurt the girl, or choke her. But Jessica had no choice..they were flying. She opened one eye hesitantly and saw blurs..She shut them again quickly.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Ellisia snickered when she stopped at the club and sat there. "Hey you can let go now. We're here so no worries alright?" She smiled back at the girl with her warm smile. Not trying to act this time, meaning that the smile as pure, this time. Someone came over and Elli threw him the keys. "Mess my baby up and I'll mess you up, hear?" Her eyes shifted to her tattoo so the guy would glance at it. He nodded. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Apprentace
Ashley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Jessica got up, shaking only a little, and handed the man her helmet. Jessica took a deep breath then patted down her dress.. Goodness.. Jessica sighed then fixed her hair. She looked around just in time to see Ellisia walk inside the club, who probably thought she was right behind her. Jessica walked inside after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence? I think not!    Coincidence? I think not!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coincidence? I think not!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genome Effect :: New York :: Housing :: Apartments :: Apatment #10-
Jump to: