The Genome Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posting Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Apprentace
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $272
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 15

Posting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Posting Rules   Posting Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:24 pm

1. This rule has changed, and now...50 word minimum if your using your character, NPC's do not require such a thing, and nor does when your rolling. But if your not rolling any dice then you must have 50 words.

2. No text talk such as: "I went 2 the movies with my bf after telling my mom I'd brb"

3. Just as in life, Sexual explicit material is allowed but ONLY if you say something along the lines of "After a series of brutal banging, and some female and male moaning, the apartment building wreaked of the stench of sex." Basically, skip it but say it happened...makes for good story.

4. 3rd person ONLY unless your character is Speaking. To indicate speech, use either: "these" or ``These``

5. No Godmoding
(note: these were already stated in General Rules)

6. KEEP TO THE TOPIC! No random creature killing a town in the middle of a "romantic" post. Or no RANDOM baby being born in the middle of a FIGHTING post. (Unless it makes sense)

7. Romance between characters IS allowed! Skip the sexual actions though(Already said earlier).

8. No killing off each other unless it is a JOB, a bounty, or one of the characters instigate it.

9. No, and I mean it, NO making RANDOM stuff up. If your something STICK TO IT! There is always a way out later on in the days, so don't just go suicidal.

Back to top Go down